Blogger WidgetsPrint Blogger Widgets

Thursday, April 25, 2013


Eveyone wants to study in abroad .its can  say one kinds of dream . but sometimes somethings wouldnt be suitable for for us when we planning to study in abroad. first thing you must have an good academic bacground, secondly you have be finanacially afortable to study in abroad. thirdly you must have an International English Language Proficiency Certificate  that can prove you are able study in foreign country with English Command or Instructions. Today i,m gonna discuss about ENG Test for Europe. Lets see whats Kinds of English Language Test are they accepte (European Countries.)

What kinds English Test Do You Required For Study in Europe ?

TOEFL test score: minimum 550 points paper-based / 213 points computer-based / 79 points internet-based
English grade from a secondary school in the EU

IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of 6.0 or better
GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education) English: grade B or higher
International GCSE in English as a Second Language: grade B or higher
Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency: grade B or higher
Cambridge Advanced Certificate (Bussiness): grade A
Cambridge English  Advance  (CAE) B level

Pearson English Test (PTE)  Academic score 51 (Specially in UK)

If anyone completed her/his previous studies  (Bachelor) Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, UK, USA or any other European states  they will Exempt from Enlish Language Test proficiency .

IF you select English Track then other language skills are not required.

For more latest updates visit my website BSA IN EUROPE . IF you need specially UK English Test requirements then watch this POST . Hope it would be helpful those who requested about English language Requirements for studyin Europe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

সাম্প্রতিক পোষ্টসমূহ - Recent Posts




আমাকে ফলো করুন >>

Total Visitors

^ Back ToTop